School Uniform Expectations
We feel that it is important that all children come to school in appropriate clothing. Below we have outlined what all children will need.
Our school uniform:
- Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Polo shirt in white or sky blue
- Grey skirt/pinafore or trousers
- Blue gingham dress (in summer)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
- Wellies (these must be kept in school)
- Navy blue book bag or small backpack (we have limited space)
Logos Unlimited is our supplier- it has a shop at Team Valley (close to the Retail Park) where you will be able to buy your child’s uniform from stock. There are garments available to try on in the shop and, in response to parent demand, they also offer an online ordering service. Please see the link below for details of items available.
We also encourage parents to buy uniform from local supermarkets in the same colours listed above without logos on them if they wish.
In the interests of safety, jewellery should not be worn.
Please mark all belongings clearly with your child’s name and class. All wellies MUST be labelled.
Our PE Kit:
During COVID, children began coming into school in their PE kits on their PE days. This has had a really positive impact:
- No time is wasted getting changed
- Children do not need to worry about getting changed in front of others
- Children with sensory issues do not need to change or put back on clothing e.g. socks
Therefore, we have decided that children will continue to come to school on PE days in their PE kit.
PE kit consists of:
- Plain white t-shirt or polo shirt
- Navy joggers or shorts
- Navy school sweatshirt
- Plain black trainers
NO LOGOS OR FOOTBALL KITS TO BE WORN. If children come to school in incorrect PE kits, parents will be contacted.
Second hand uniform is available, we hold a termly free swap shop. This is available to all parents and organised by Hannah our family support worker.
For further information please click on the link below to our uniform policy: